What is Shri Krishna Ashtakam, benefits of reciting श्री कृष्णाष्टकम्,how to recite for wonderful life?, meaning in English and hindi.
Shri Krishna is the favorite god of everyone, he is clever, intelligent, elusive, most powerful, having all the divine powers and so in whole world we can find the devotees of lord Krishna.
Recitation of Sri Krishna ashtkam is one of the best way to attract the blessings of shri Krishna on the occasion of KRISHN JANMASHTMI.
There are 8 stanzas in this ashtkam and so it is called Krishna ashtkam.
This is recited in Krishna temples regularly. This is written by Adi shankracharya the spiritual master. This describes the power of lord Krishna.
|Krishnaashtkam to please lord krishna|
Benefits of reciting Krishna ashtkam:
- If anyone want a dynamic personality then it is good to worship lord Krishna with these divine shlokas.
- If life is entangled with problems then do recite this Krishna ashtkam.
- If anyone want to feel the divine happiness then do recite this Krishna ashtkam.
- If anyone is in search of true love then do worship lord Krishna with this and ask for blessings.
- During this Krishna janmashtmi occasion, do listen and recite it devotedly.
- This brings divinity in the chanter so make life successful by reciting this sri krishn ashtkam.
- Get a positive aura, attractive personality by blessings of lord in this janmashtmi.
How to recite thi shri Krishna ashtkam?
- Put a photo or idol of lord in a separate place.
- Offer Deepak, dhoop, bhoga(butter and mishri), panchamrit.
- Now take a vow that why you are chanting this ashtkam.
- Pray to lord Krishna to fulfill your wishes.
- Now invoke the divine Krishna with sri Krishna ashtkam.