What happens when Mooladhar Chakra is awakened?, Process of activation, things to keep in for developing supernatural power.
Many questions arise in the minds of people who enter in the path of spiritual practices, what happens when Mooladhara Chakra is awakened?, in how many days Mooladhara Chakra is awakened? What is the beej mantra of this energy point, where is root Chakra, etc. So in this article we will know all this.
Muladhar Chakra is also called root chakra. Whenever a seeker starts spiritual practice, first of all he has to awaken Muladhar Chakra because Bhagwati Kundalini Shakti resides here only. According to yoga texts, the karmas of previous births are accumulated in this chakra. When the seeker starts the meditation of this chakra, then mysterious experiences start happening. The veil of births starts to be removed. This is the mysterious place from where Shakti after waking up starts it journey to crown chakra and free the seeker from the bondage of birth and death.
|Benefits of Mooladhar Chakra Activation|
When there is a lack of energy in the Mooladhar chakra, the person remains lazy, inactive and more attracted towards enjoyment.
But when the energy starts increasing in this cycle through spiritual practice, then the seeker gets to see enthusiasm, he/she starts seeing life with a new vision.
This chakra is important not only for spiritual seekers but also for those who want to lead a successful life in this material world. By meditating on Muladhar Chakra, the body also becomes strong.
Let us know what are the benefits of awakening the Muladhar Chakra?
- The seeker starts understanding the earth element deeply.
- You get the power to control your senses.
- The seeker does not remain under the control of lust.
- The power of the genitals increases, due to which the power to pull the semen up is obtained.
- While meditating on this chakra, courage increases in the seeker, self-confidence increases.
- Seeker start getting the knowledge of the right way of living life.
What is the mantra of Mooladhara Chakra?
Where is the place of Muladhar Chakra?
What are the ways to awaken Muladhara Chakra?
- Keep meditating on Muladhar while chanting the LAM mantra to activate this power center.
- This chakra is also awakened by using Shakti ChalanI Kriya. Read what is Shaktichalini Mudra?
- Another way is by taking shaktipat from any competent spiritual master.
- This chakra gets awakened by meditating with MOOL-BANDH.
- If anyone is Dikshit i.e. having any spiritual master and has GURU MANTRA then do chant the mantra while meditating on Mooladhar chakra to awaken it.
Mooladhar chakra is the core of our body, the secret of our life is hidden here.
Which rules have to be followed to awaken the Mooladhara Chakra?
- First of all, you have to be sincere towards meditation, that is, you have to make a habit of meditating daily at a fixed time.
- Maintain courage within yourself also because during chakra meditation seeker may pass through thrilling experiences which you would have never imagined.
- Eat pure and fresh so that constipation does not happen.
- Stay away from any type of intoxication because meditation has its own intoxication. If you do any kind of intoxication, then you will not be able to experience the natural powers present inside your body.
- Practice Shakti Chalana Kriya, Pranayama and Bandha regularly.
- Do Surya Namaskar, it will help you a lot.
- Be with positive people only. If possible, keep in touch with those people who do Kundalini Sadhana.