Complete information about Bageshwardham. बागेश्वर धाम, History of bagheshwardham, how to reach Bageshwar Dham, how to apply for Token, Complete information on how to visit Bageshwar Dham.
Bageshwar Dham Sarkar is located in Chhatarpur district of Madhya Pradesh. Hanuman ji, the supreme devotee of Ram ji resides here in his form of Shri Bageshwar Balaji Maharaj. It is said about this temple that this temple is a Siddha Peeth of Chandel dynasty.
Bageshwar Dham Sarkar Chhatarpur is such a proven place in India where every problem is solved by the grace of Balaji Maharaj. That’s why the crowd of devotees is increasing here day by day.
Whether you have physical problems, financial problems, mental problems, or family problems, they can be overcome by the grace of Bageshwar Dham Balaji.
Bageshwar Dham Sarkar Chhatarpur has become such a pilgrimage site where devotees are seeing visible miracles. People’s wishes are being fulfilled, people are getting rid of health problems, getting rid of economic problems, getting rid of mental problems, getting rid of ghost obstacles, solution of black magic or jadu tona etc.
|Bageshwardham Full Information|
हिंदी में पढिये बागेश्वर धाम की सम्पूर्ण जानकारी
Bageshwar Dham history :
Bageshwar Dham has become very popular at present, so let us know about the history of Bageshwar Dham.
Bageshwar Dham is present since the reign of Chandel kings. But the history of Bageshwar Dham starts from 1986.
Because in this year the people of the village had renovated the temple of Bageshwar Dham. And since then this temple came into its real existence and came to be known as Bageshwar Dham. The most important person in the history of Bageshwar Dham was Shri Setu Lal Ji Maharaj.
He got his education from Nirmohi Akhara Chitrakoot. And after that he came to his village and started living in Bageshwar Dham. Maharaj ji had organized a Mahayagya in 1989 at Bageshwar Dham. He is also known as Bhagwan Das Garg.
For the first time in the history of Bageshwar Dham, in 2012, a divine court was organized at the Dham to solve the problems of the devotees. And from this divine court, Bageshwar Dham got a different identity. But due to lack of popularity, the number of devotees here was very less.
But as soon as the fame of Bageshwar Dham reached the people, then in 2016 Bhoomi Poojan was done at this place. And the token process was started to solve the problems of the devotees. As time passed, the fame of Bageshwar Dham spread all over the world.
Let us know when the Darbar is held in Bageshwar Dham?
You must have heard about the divine darbar of Bageshwar Dham. But do you know when the court is held in Bageshwar Dham. Whenever Maharaj Shri Dhirendra Krishna Shastri of Bageshwar Dham is present at the Dham. Then every Tuesday and Saturday a divine darbar is held.
Whenever Maharaj goes to other cities to do Katha, Dhirendra Krishna Shastri ji holds a darbar there after the Katha. In this way, the court of Bageshwar Dham is always held. If Maharaj ji is present at the Dham, then the darbar is held there only.
To come to Bageshwar Dham Sarkar Chhatarpur (Bageshwar Dham) one has to submit his application. If the application is accepted, they get a free token. According to the token, the devotee has to reach Bageshwar Dham Sarkar at the stipulated time where their problems are resolved by Maharaj Shri Dhirendra shashtriji.
Even sitting at home,ARJI/application is made in Balaji Dham:
Those devotees who are far away from the Dham and cannot submit their application by going to other temples, can also apply sitting at home. You will not need to come to the temple for this.
How to apply sitting at home in Bageshwar Dham Sarkar Chhatarpur?
- For applying in Bageshwar Dham, first take a red cloth and wrap coconut in it.
- During the process of wrapping think about your wish.
- After this you have to chant 108 times mantra of Lord Bageshwar Dham Sarkar (Om Bageshwaraya Namah). And you have to keep the coconut at your place of worship.
- In this way the process of submitting your application in Bageshwar Dham will be completed.
- Address of Bageshwar Dham – Gadha, Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India 471105
- Mr. Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Ji is the Maharaj of Bageshwar Dham Temple.
- Nearest airport is Khajuraho.
- Nearest railway station Chhatarpur.
- Bageshwar Dham Temple Dham Office Phone Number 8120592371
- Coordinates of Bageshwar Balaji Dham : 24.838288°N, 79.802147°E
Know here Bageshwar Dham Token and how to get it?
What rules have to be followed by the applicant?
- You have to refrain from consuming some things like – onion, garlic, meat or alcohol etc. Tamasik things.
- Follow celibacy regularly and chant mantras for four days after the application.
- Once the application is approved, you will have to take the tied coconut for the application to Bageshwar Dham Sarkar Chhatarpur. If you can’t do this, then leave it at your place of worship.
How to know whether the application has been accepted or not?
How to reach Bageshwar Dham Sarkar Chhatarpur?
- If you want to go by air then the nearest airport is Khajuraho Airport. From here you can reach Chhatarpur by bus or taxi and then complete the rest of the way by road.
- If you are coming by your own vehicle by road then you have to reach Chhatarpur first. If you want, for this you can see the location of Bageshwar Dham Sarkar Chhatarpur through Google Map. And then following him reached Chhatarpur. After this you will have to reach Khajuraho Panna Marg which is approx. 33 km from here. After reaching Khajuraho Panna, you will have to come 3 km further inside from a place named Gadha where you will reach the Dham.
- If you want to go by bus, then you have to check the bus for Chhatarpur.
- By Train – If you are coming by train, then from your area you will have to see the train going to Chhatarpur,. Then you have to reach Khajuraho Panna which is approx. 33 km from Chhatarpur by bus or taxi. After reaching Khajuraho Panna, you will have to come 3 km further inside from a place named Gadha where you will reach the Dham.