Panchratr Vrat 2023: Know when and how to observe this fast? What is the greatness of Panchratri fast?|
Fasting in various ways is a powerful way of purifying the body, mind and soul in Hinduism. “Pancharatri Vrat” is one of the austere Vrats that helps to attract the blessings of divine energies and lead a successful material life as well as open the way to liberation after death.
Table of contents:
- Importance of Panchratri fast
- When will Panchratri Vrat start in 2023?
- How to do Puja during Pancharatri fast?
- What are the things to be kept in mind during Pancharatri fast?
- What are the benefits of observing Panchratri fast?
- Parma Ekadashi fast story
|What is Panchratri Vrat: Unlock the Secrets|
## Importance of Panchratri fast
When will Panchratri Vrat start in 2023?
How to do Puja during Pancharatri fast?
- On the first day i.e. on the day of Kamla Ekadashi, in the morning, after getting free from daily routine do sit before the idol or photo of lord vishnu and take a vow to observe the Pancharatri fast, face towards east direction.
- After this worship Lord Vishnu as per your capacity and chant Vishnu Sahastranam.
- Worship has to be done in this way everyday for the whole five days.
- For five days of Panchratri Vrat, fast only by taking Charanamrit of God. And those who cannot do this can eat fruits. Meditate on God continuously for five days.
- On the day of Amavasya i.e. on the fifth day of the fast, get Brahmins feast and satisfy them by giving Dakshina, clothes, etc. according to your ability, take blessings.
- You can eat only after the satisfaction of the Brahmin.
What are the things to be kept in mind during Pancharatri fast:
- Follow the purity completely.
- Follow celibacy.
- Don’t do violence.
- If possible, remain silent and meditate only on Shri Hari.
- Believe that Lord Vishnu is present everywhere and in everything.
- Try to chant mantra and bhajan whole day and night for 5 days and nights.
- Stay away from addictions during this fast and lead a virtuous life. Don’t lie and avoid blasphemy.
What are the benefits of observing Panchratri fast?
- The person gets wealth and prosperity.
- All his sins are destroyed.
- After enjoying all the pleasures of this world, the person attains Vaikuntha Dham after death.
- There is spiritual progress of the person who observes the fast.
- Purity increases physically and mentally.
- This fast strengthens the will power and at the same time inspires to lead a disciplined life.