When is Utpanna ekadashi in 2022 and what is the significance, 10 avtar of lord Vishnu, how to perform prayers on utpanna ekadashi easily, story of utpanna ekadashi.
Utpanna Ekadasi is one of the most auspicious day when devotees of lord Vishnu perform special rituals to make life free from hurdles and to get salvation i.e. moksha.
Indian scriptures says that the fast and prayers on ekadashi is able to dissolve the sins of persons and attract the blessings of lord Vishnu. There are various temples in india where devotees also perform pooja of incarnation of lord Vishnu in different ways to fulfill wishes.
|Utpanna Ekadashi date and significance|
The most effective poojas of 10 avtars of lord vasudeva helps people to attain health, wealth, materialistic benefits and salvation. So to live a prosperous life, it is good to perform prayers on ekadashi i.e 11th day after amavasya or poornima as per hindu panchang.
We will also know about 10 avtars of Vasudev in this article.
हिंदी में पढ़िए कब है उत्पन्न एकादशी २०२२ में
In the 2022, Utpanna Ekadashi is on 20th of November, Sunday
Let’s understand the importance of UTPANNA EKADASHI:
As per Indian scriptures, the eleventh day of krishn paksh of Aghan Month is celebrated as Utpanna ekadashi. It is believed that who ever perfrom prayers and fast on this day with full devotion will definitely get all the pleasures in this birth and after this birth by blessings of lord Vishnu.
Let’s understand the significance of Utpanna ekadashi with a story:
It is believed that shree Krishna has told the story of goddess ekadashi to dharmraj yudhister. Once upon a time in Satyug, there was a demon whose name was MUR. He conquered the heaven by his powers. So the king of deities went to lord Vishnu to seek help. The war between Vishnu and demon MUR went for years. After some years lord Vishnu went in a HEMWATI CAVE at badrika ashram to take rest. Mur also went behind him and try to kill lord during his sleep. At that time a girl came out and fight with demon and put off his head.
Lord Vishnu woke up and see everything and blessed the girl with name EKADASHI and boon that who ever will do the fast of ekadashi will be free from sins and after death will get the place in VISHNU LOK.
Let’s know the Easy way to perform fast and prayer on Utpanna ekadashi:
- You can keep fast as per your capacity i.e. without water or only take fruits.
- Get up early in the morning and take holy bath.
- Do panchopchar pooja of lord Vishnu.
- Do deep daan in the evening.
- Do read the ekadashi story and spend whole day and night in chanting name of lord Vishnu as per capacity.
- We can also chant the vasudev mantra “Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudev”.
- On next day i.e. on 12 day(Dwadashi tithi), do donate cloth, money, necessary things to Brahmin and take blessings.
It is believed that the fast of ekadashi help devotee to get rid of all sins and to get the Vishnu lok after death.
Read about 10 Money Making Totkay on Ekadashi
Let’s know about 10 Avtar of lord Vishnu:
Matsya avatar is the first incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Taking an avatar in the form of a fish, Lord Vishnu asked a sage to collect all kinds of animals and when the earth was sinking in water, then in the Matsya avatar, God protected the boat of that sage. After this, Brahma created life again.
So by invoking the matsya avtar, devotees can get blessings :
- To remove hurdles of life.
- To gather knowledge to life life happily.
- To attract luck.
- To bring prosperity in life.
- To over come from negative energies.
2.Kurma Avtar(Incarnatin of tortoise):
The Koorm avatar is also known as the ‘Kachhap Avatar’ (avatar in the form of a tortoise). In the avatar of Kurma, Lord Vishnu held the Mandar mountain on his armor at the time of the Samudra Manthan in Kshirsagar. In this way, with the help of Lord Vishnu, Mandar Parvat and the serpent named Vasuki, Devas and Asuras got fourteen gems by churning the sea. At this time Lord Vishnu also took the form of Mohini.
So by invoking the Kachap avtar, devotees can get :
- Strength to face the challenges of life.
- Able to make best goals in life.
- Able to accomplish ambition in life.
- Confidence and zeal to live life successfully.
3.Varaah avtar(incarnation of pig):
When the demon Hiranyaksha immersed the earth in water, Lord Vishnu took the incarnation of varaah and saved the earth .
So by invoking the varaah avtar, devotees can get :
- Power to regain the lost reputation, business and status.
- Strength to face the challenges of life.
- Health, wealth and prosperity.
- Materialistic and spiritual happiness.
4.Narsimha Avtar(half lion and half human)
This avtar of lord vishnu has killed the clever demon Hiranyakashyapawho have got the boon to not get killed by any man, animal, bird, and neither in day or night.
So by invoking the narsimha avtar, devotees can get :
- Protection from negative and evil powers.
- Getrid of misfortunes, bad luck.
- Get rid of negative thoughts.
- Power to dominate enemies.
- Protection from black magic.
Vamana was the fifth incarnation of Vishnu and the first incarnation of Treta Yuga. Along with this, he was the first incarnation of Vishnu who appeared in human form – albeit as a dwarf Brahmin. This incarnation is also known as Upendra in South India.
So by invoking the vaman avtar, devotees can get :
- Blessings to get rid of ego.
- Wealth and prosperity.
- Bhakti of lord Vishnu.
- Power to get success in studies.
- Get good luck to attract success in life.
6.Parsuram Avtar(incarnation of warrior sage):
This is the sixth incarnation of lord Vishnu. He was called Parashurama because he was the son of Jamadagni and was holding the Parshu given by Jamadagnya and Shiva. He was the first Brahmin warrior.
So by invoking the Parsuram avtar, devotees can get :
- Power to dominate enemies.
- Confidence to win the world.
- Ability to handle any situation in life.
- Ambition for this life.
7.Ram Avatar(An Ideal person and king):
Shri Rama avtar is the seventh incarnation of the lord Vishnu. He has finished the demon king Ravana and established the RAM RAJYA where everyone lives peacefully.
So by invoking the ram avtar, devotees can get :
- Power to handle negative situations in life.
- Get the blessings to enter in bhakti yoga.
- Ability to attract name, fame in society.
Balarama, in Hindu mythology, the elder brother of Krishna is said to be the 8th incarnation of lord Vishnu. He has set the example of strength, honesty, responsibility, simplicity in this world.
So by invoking the Balram avtar, devotees can get :
- Confidence, powerful body, will power to live life fearlessly.
- Healthy life to enjoy this materialistic life.
- Family bonding.
- Relief from rahu and ketu dosha in horoscope.
This incarnation of lord Vishnu was held in dwapar yoga. He has killed the demon kansa and became the charioteer of arjuna in the war of mahabharat. He also preached geeta which has the ability to transform life in this age too.
So by invoking the krishn avtar, devotees can get :
- Cleverness to enjoy this life.
- Ability to fulfill wishes.
- Success in love life.
- Success in spiritual life.
10.Kalki Avtar(Yet to happen):
As per bhagwat puran, this incarnation of lord Vishnu is yet to happen and in kalyug. This will be again a warrior incarnation and save the good people from bad.
So by invoking the kalki avtar, devotees can get :
- Blessings to overcome from sins.
- Power to overcome from poverty.
- Protection from evil eye effects.
- Ability to dominate enemy.
So on utpanna ekdashi if anyone worship the 10 avtar of lord Vishnu then also good changes may come out in life.