Rudrashtakam Lyrics Online, Shiv Rudrashtakam lyrics with meaning in english, what are the benefits of reciting Rudrashtakam, रुद्राष्टकम .
Lord shiva is also known as bholenath, shiv shankar, neelkanth etc. Most of the followers in this world are of SHIVA. The easiest way to please shiv is to recite Rudrashtkam. It gives results quickly if anyone recite it with devotion and full faith.
The divine stuti is complsed by Goswami Tulsidas ji(a great poet and saint).
Shivji has also consumed poison to protect this universe, who is always ready to protect the devotees, to please whom only water and ashes are enough. To worship such Shiva Shankar, RUDRASHTAK is a very easy solution.
Shri Ram also praised Lord Shiva with Rudrashtakam by establishing a Shivling in Rameshwaram to defeat Ravana in the war.
|Rudrashtakam Lyrics Online|
हिंदी में जानिए रुद्राष्टक के क्या फायदे हैं ?
Let us know what are the benefits of reciting Rudrashtakam?
- If there is a lot of trouble in the house, then in such a situation, Shiva Rudrashtak should be recited daily in the house.
- If you are troubled by enemies, light a lamp of mustard oil and praise Bholenath with Rudrashtakam.
- If you are not getting a job, then pray by reciting Rudrashtak., By the grace of Bholenath, the way will open.
- If due to any negative power, there is a problem in the house, in business, in the job, then continuously recite Rudrashtak 3 times a day, in the morning, evening and afternoon, it will be beneficial.
- If the disease is not leaving you, then worship Lord Shiva with Shivashtak, you will get benefit soon.
- The recitation of Shivashtak is capable of removing all kinds of grief and sorrow.
Let’s recite Shri Shiva Rudrashtak:
English Meaning of Shiva Rudrashtak:
- Hey form of salvation, Vibhu, the all-pervasive Brahma, the Lord of the North East, the form of the Vedas and Lord Shiva, I bow to you. I bow down to you Lord Shiva, who is situated in his own form, without distinction, without desire, conscious, in the form of sky.
- I bow to the formless, the origin of Omkar, the voice of the world, beyond knowledge and senses, Who master of mountain Kailash, who control time, merciful, the abode of virtues, beyond the world.
- Who is as proud and serious as Himachal, whose body has the light and beauty of crores of cupids, on whose head the beautiful river Gangaji sits, whose forehead is adorned with the moon of Dwitiya and the snake around his neck.
- Whose ears are adorned with earrings. He has beautiful brows and huge eyes, a pleasant face, blue throat and kind heart. Dressed in lion’s skin and wearing a garland of skull, I worship everyone’s beloved and everyone’s Nath Shri Shankarji.
- I worship Shri Shankarji, the Supreme Lord, unbroken, unborn, having light like crores of suns, eradicating all three types of thorns, holding Trishul in hand, Bhavani’s husband who is attained through emotion.
- Beyond the arts, the form of welfare, the one who destroys, the one who always gives joy to the gentlemen, the enemy of Tripurasur, the one who defeats the illusion, the one who makes the mind churn, O Lord, be happy, be happy.
- As long as humans do not worship the lotus feet of the husband of Shri Parvatiji, they neither get happiness and peace in this world nor in the hereafter, and their sufferings do not end. Therefore, O Lord who resides in the heart of all living beings, be pleased.
- I neither know yoga, nor chanting, nor worship. Hey Shambho, I always bow down to you. Oh, Lord! Protect me from the sorrows burning with the sorrows of old age and birth. Hey Shambho, I salute you.
Bholenath is especially pleased with those people who read this stotra with devotion.