Which mantra should be chanted in Chandra Grahan, which mantra should be chanted to remove sorrow and poverty during Lunar Eclipse, remedies for chandra grahan.
Chandra Grahan October 2023: This month, a lunar eclipse is going to occur on Saturday, 28 October, which will be visible in India. Due to Sharad Purnima and Saturday, the eclipse period will be very powerful in which Tantra, Mantra can be proven and measures can be taken to avoid various types of problems.
|Mantras For Chandra Grahan Lunar Eclipse|
Read in detail about the lunar eclipse occurring on 28th October.
Although eclipse is not auspicious because negative energies increase in it, but this time is very important for the seekers, spiritual practitioners. The eclipse period is the best time for Mantra or Tantra Siddhi.
Let us know which mantras we can chant to fulfill various wishes:
- Those who want to attain Lakshmi should recite Shri Suktam at the time of lunar eclipse or can chant any Lakshmi mantra like “Om Shrim Shriyai Namah” or “Om Shrim Kamale Kamlalaye Prasid-Prasid Shrim Hreem Shrim Mahalakshmyai Namah”.
- If the enemies are troubling you a lot, then you can chant the Baglamukhi mantra: “Om Hreem Baglamukhi Sarva Dushtanaam Vaacham Mukham Padam Stambhay. Jivan Keelay Buddhim Vinashay Hreem Om Swaha.”
- Those who are devotees of Mother Durga should chant this mantra: “Om Dum Durgaye Namah”.
- Shiva devotees should chant the Panchakshari mantra of Lord Shiva “Om Namah Shivay”.
- Devotees of Lord Vishnu should chant his mantra “Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevay”.
- Students should chant Gayatri Mantra “Om Bhurbhuvah Swah. Tatsaviturvarenyam Bhargo Devasyah Dhimahi. Dhio Yo Nah Prachodayat.”
- Devotees of Hanuman ji should recite Hanuman Chalisa or chant his mantra “Om Ham Hanumate Namah”.
- Those who want to get rid of diseases can chant Mahamrityunjaya Mantra “Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhi Pushtivardhanam | Urvarukamiva Bandhananammrityormukshiya MaaMritat”.
- Those who consider Lord Ganesha as their deity can chant the mantra “Om Gan Ganapataye Namah”.
- To please Lord Rudra, you can chant “Om Namo Bhagwate Rudraya”.
- You can also chant Lord Krishna’s mantra “Om Kleem Krishnay Namah” if you want the blessings of Lord Krishna.
- Apart from this, you can also recite Kavach like Kali Kavach, Shiva Kavach, Durga Kavach etc.
- If any particular planet in the horoscope is troubling you, then during the eclipse, do chant mantra related to it and donate things and money related to that planet after grahan. Click here for more information about Navagraha Mantra.
What things should be kept in mind while chanting mantra?
- Have full faith and belief in the mantra.
- Concentrate completely on becoming one with the mantra.
- Have full faith in your Guru and Ishta.
- Keep chanting continuously during eclipse.
- After the eclipse, donate as per your capacity to your Guru, Brahmin and the needy.
May this lunar eclipse bring happiness, health and prosperity to everyone. These are the best wishes.