Benefits of Sacral Chakra Activation, स्वाधिष्ठान चक्र के जागृत होने पर क्या फायदे होते हैं, spell to activate swadhisthan chakra.
After Muladhara Chakra, the second power center in our body is Swadhishthan Chakra. In this article, we will know what are the benefits of awakening the swadhisthan chakra? , Where is Swadhishthana Chakra, what is the Beej mantra of Swadhishthana Chakra etc.
Swadhishthan Chakra is also called Sacral Chakra. Whenever a seeker starts spiritual practice, first of all he has to awaken Muladhar Chakra and then he has to move forward through Swadhishthana Chakra.
|Benefits of Sacral Chakra Activation Swadhisthan Chakra|
With the awakening of the Swadhishthan Chakra, the clarity in the seeker increases regarding life and the development of the personality starts even faster.
Swadhisthan chakra is related to water element.
Happiness, loyalty, confidence and energy are seen in the seeker when the Swadhishthan Chakra is awakened.
If there is a lack of energy in this chakra, laziness, fear, doubt, revenge, jealousy and greed are seen in the seeker, when this chakra is weak, the person remains trapped in worldly desires but not able to enjoy the materialistic world at best level.
That’s why it is necessary for everyone to awaken the Swadhishthan Chakra, whether he wants to enjoy material life or wants to move forward in spiritual life.
हिंदी में पढ़िए स्वाधिष्ठान चक्र के जागने पर क्या फायदे होते हैं ?
Let us know what are the benefits of awakening the Swadhishthan Chakra?
- The seeker starts understanding the water element deeply.
- Amazing enthusiasm starts arising in the seeker.
- Enthusiasm arises to achieve his goal and he starts practicing more devotedly.
- The seeker gets a new vision towards life.
- High level meditators also acquire the power to walk on water by meditating on this chakra.
- All bad qualities like cruelty, pride, laziness, indifference, disobedience, disbelief begin to be destroyed from inside the seeker. In other words, we can say that this chakra gives freedom from bodily desires, due to which the seeker starts feeling very light and pure. His mind becomes more focused and powerful.
Water is the most element in our body, that is why it is very important to control this chakra so that the seeker is saved from many types of diseases.
What is the mantra of Swadhishthan Chakra?
Vam/वं mantra is used to meditate on Swadhisthan Chakra. Listen this mantra on YouTube
Where is the place of Swadhishthan Chakra?
According to yoga texts, the location of the swasdhisthan chakra is between the navel and the Muladhara chakra.
In simple language we can say that the place of this Shakti Chakra is 2 inches below the navel.
What are the ways to awaken the Swadhishthan Chakra?
This power center can be awakened in many ways like –
- Keep meditating on Swadhishthan while chanting the VAM mantra.
- We can also awaken the Swadhishthana Chakra by meditating on the orange color.
- By the way, practitioners of Kundalini activation do not have to do the practice of awakening it separately because when Kundali is awakened, it will all pass through this chakara and will fully awaken the powers of Swadhishthan Chakra.
- Keep practicing Shakti Chalana Kriya. Read what is Shaktichalini Mudra?
One can save from many problems by awakening this swdhisthan chakra like –
- One gets rid of child related problems, i.e. the practitioner is able to have a healthy child.
- The seeker is saved from urinary problems.
- The seeker is saved from stomach related problems.
- The weakness of the genitals ends.
Which rules have to be followed to awaken the Sacral/Swadhisthan Chakra?
- First of all, you have to be honest about meditation, that is, you have to make a habit of meditating daily at a fixed time.
- Maintain courage within yourself because during chakra meditation there are some such experiences which you would have never imagined.
- Eat pure and fresh food so that constipation does not happen.
- Stay away from any type of intoxication because it deprive you to experience the natural powers present inside your body.
- Practice Shakti Chalana Kriya, Pranayama and Bandha regularly after learning it from any experienced person.
- Do Surya Namaskar, it will help you a lot.
- Be with positive people only. If possible, keep in touch with those people who do Kundalini Sadhana.