Om damodaraay vidmahe mantra benefits, Krishna-rukmani Gayatri Mantra meaning, way to get love and peace back in life.
The Om damodaraay vidmahe mantra is a powerful mantra that is used to worship Lord Krishna with goddess rukmani.
|Om Damodaraay Vidmahe Mantra Benefits|
This Damodar Vidmahe Mantra have many benefits, including:
- Om damodaraay vidmahe mantra hold immense power and have boundless spiritual energy that helps in concentrating in the almighty. If it s uttered in a balanced way then it will generate divine vibrations which help to bring peace of mind and happiness in life.
- Removing fear and anxiety
- Providing inner strength and power: These Mantras can also be chanted for the improvement of our inner strength and power. Chanting the Om Damodaraay Mantras on a daily basis cleanses our body and soul of all kinds of negativity. We can escape the clutches of depression, failure and stress by meditating upon Lord Krishna using thise Mantras.
- Cleansing the body and soul of negativity
- Attracting good luck and fortune
- Helping to achieve spiritual goals: Om damodaray vidmahe mantra helps us in self realization, the ultimate truth of life, awakens and illuminates our mind. It destroys karma and blesses you with liberation. It invokes the dormant spiritual energy within our body. Chanting of this Krishna mantra on janmashtmi, Ekadashi, poornima Friday etc. is considered very effective and auspicious.
- Attracting our beloved or to overcome from breakup: The Damodaray vidmahe Mantra, when chanted with devotion and full faith then bestows good relationship among family, friends and lover. With the grace of Lord Krishna and rukmani, one can enjoy a happy and prosperous life.
Lyrics of Om Damodaray vidmahe Krishn-rukamani gyatri mantra:
Om Damodaraya Vidmahe Rukmini Vallabhaya Dhimahi Tanno Krishnah Prachodayat||
ॐ दामोदराय विद्महे रुक्मणी वल्लभाय धीमहि तन्नो कृष्णः प्रचोदयात् ||
The mantra is composed of three parts:
- The first part, “Om Damodaraya Vidmahe,” means “I meditate on the one who is known as Damodara.” Damodara is a name of Lord Krishna, and it means “the one with the knotted stomach.” This refers to the story of how Krishna was saved from being killed by his uncle, Kamsa, by being tied to a mortar with a rope.
- The second part, “Rukmini Vallabhaya Dhimahi,” means “I focus on the one who is beloved by Rukmini.” Rukmini was Krishna’s first wife, and she is considered to be the ideal wife. This part of the mantra reminds us that Lord Krishna is the perfect husband and lover.
- The third part, “Tanno Krishna Prachodayat,” means “may Krishna enlighten me.” This part of the mantra asks Lord Krishna to open our minds and hearts to his wisdom and love.
For overall success do chant this mantra during TRISANDHYA i.e. morning, noon and evening.
Read about Krishna Attraction Mantra
shri krishna powerful mantra, powerful krishna gayatri mantra, krishna gayatri mantra,शक्तिशाली कृष्ण गायत्री मंत्र.
Om damodaraay vidmahe mantra benefits, Krishna-rukmani Gayatri Mantra meaning, vashikaran mantra, way to get love and peace back in life.